Liquor and Other Licenses and Permits
The Village of Little Chute welcomes your application. In order to process your application in a timely manner, please review the procedures listed below.
- Applicant completes application and files it in the Village Clerk's office.
- Fees due at the time of filing application are collected by the Finance Department.
- Application is processed internally according to Village Ordinances and State Laws.
- Applications are sent to the Police Department for background checks.
- Applicants name/business are checked for any outstanding fees/fines/taxes/charges due to the Village.
- Once internal processing is completed the license will go before Village Board for approval if Village Board approval is part of the application process.
- Applicant will be contacted once their license is approved and any remaining licensing fees must be paid before license is issued.
- Click Here to view the Wisconsin Department of Revenue Informational Pamphlet.
If you have any questions regarding licensing matters, please contact the Village Clerk at (920) 788-7380 or email Village Clerk.
Licenses and Permits Fee and Approval Process Schedule/Forms
Licensing/Permit Application Forms
Liquor License Applications Solicitors, Peddlers, Canvassers & Transient Merchants
- New Liquor License Application Application, Registration and Ordinance
- Renewal Liquor License Application
- Bartender/Operator License Disclosures
- Bartender/Operator License Application
- Temporary Class "B" Beer License
- Reserve "Class B" Grant Application
- Agent Application
- Auxiliary Questionnaire
- Cigarette License Application
- Outdoor Alcohol Permit Application
- Outdoor Alcohol Permit Ordinance