The Fox Valley Metro Police Department is dedicated to creating partnerships with members of the community to help further our guiding principles of compassion, integrity, and professionalism. With the Community Support position, Fox Valley Metro is able to work with local businesses, landlords, and neighborhoods to make our community a safer place.
Looking for information on our area Sex Offender Ordinance and Appeal Forms? Click here.
Crime Prevention and Safety Tips:
Are you prepared for an emergency?
Are you and your family prepared to get through a large natural disaster, or terrorist attack? Take a look at the below links from FEMA for tips on creating an emergency kit to assist your family.
- Basic emergency kit tips-Click Here
- Other items to consider-Click Here
- Tips to consider for pets-Click Here
Take a look at what ATF recommends as best practice before selling your firearm. Click Here
5 ways to prevent yourself from becoming a victim:
- Lock your car doors: Thieves often look for unlocked cars, then rummage through the car for items to steal.
- Never leave items in plain sight: Never give a thief a reason to try entering your vehicle.
- Never leave your keys in the car or ignition: Not only will thieves steal your belongings but they may take your car for a joyride.
- Close overhead garage doors, and lock service doors: Thieves may also try to target your garage, if given an easy opportunity.
- Report suspicious activity: FVMPD Officers can't be everywhere so citizens are our eyes and ears to the community. Please report any suspicious behavior immediately.
FVMPD conducts presentations for many different events and organizations throughout the year. Some of these presentations include but are not limited to:
- Bike Rodeos
- Squad Car Display
- Police Station Tours
- Coffee with a Cop
If you are interested in hosting one of these events or would like FVMPD to present for your organization/business please contact Community Support Officer Michael Lambie at (920) 788-7505, or by email at Michael.Lambie@fvmpd.org.