Permits Issued by the Building Inspector
Complete Application and bring to the Building Inspector's Office located in the Community Development Office at Village Hall with the required documents and required fees

For information regarding required documentation see the Informational Brochure or contact the  Inspections Department. 
NOTE:  To obtain permits for work to be done within the street right-of-way (new and rehab sidewalk, new and rehab driveway approaches, curb openings, curb replacement, new and replacement culvert installation, requests for line and grade, erosion control permit, and storm water management permits), you must go to the second floor of Village Hall at 108 W. Main Street in Little Chute.  Their office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.  Permits must be paid for with check and/or cash.